|Patience||Lvl 25||Increases Wepwawet's DPS by 200%.||1.000e236|
|Silence||Lvl 100||Increases Wepwawet's DPS by 250%.||2.500e236|
|Way of the Chef||Lvl 1500||Increases Betty Clicker's DPS by 500,000,000%.||1.000e237|
|Way of Kings||Lvl 2000||Increases King Midas's DPS by 10,000,000,000%.||8.000e237|
- Wepwawet was the only hero to have upgrades that increase the DPS of exactly one other hero until patch 1.0e10. This may be a way to balance out the fact that those heroes do not have any self-DPS upgrades (with Betty having only global DPS upgrades, and Midas having only Gold-related upgrades).
- Wepwawet was the most expensive hero and highest level need character before the 1.0e3 patch.
- Wepwawet was the first hero since Dread Knight who doesn't use the typical "Level 10-25-50-100" Upgrade requirements.
- Wepwawet is the only hero whose upgrades have no description.
- Wepwawet is an Egyptian deity associated with war (as a scout), then death opening the way to the afterlife.
- He is the last of five new heroes introduced with the 0.24 Patch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.