|Wider Hat Brims||Lvl 1000||Increases Tsuchi's DPS by 250%.||Just like a tent except it's on your head.||1.000e501|
|Lizard Repellent||Lvl 2000||Increases Tsuchi's DPS by 300%.||Inside Tsuchi's rucksack, you find jars of onions. Tsuchi gestures for you to eat them and you comply.||2.500e501|
|Intensifying Excavation||Lvl 4000||Increases all gold found by 50%.||You don't dare question Tsuchi's intentions. Why you are digging? It doesn't matter anymore.||1.000e502|
|Hard Day's Work||Lvl 8000||Increases all gold found by 100%.||Hours have passed since you began this journey with Tsuchi. At last he speaks: "I'm so glad to finally find someone to share my hobby with but my family is probably worried about me. Shall we pick this up next week?"||8.000e502|
- In Japanese philosophy the word Tsuchi(Chi/Ji/地) represents "Earth".
- He is the first of five new heroes introduced by the 1.0e3 Patch.
- The "Lizard Repellent" upgrade, and Tsuchi's entire premise are references to Louis Sachar's novel "Holes".
- Tsuchi is the only hero with a gold upgrade that boosts overall gold by 100%.
- Tsuchi is based on the Wuxing element of Earth.
- He was the first hero added in the 1.0e3 patch.
- Tsuchi is one of the very few heroes to have gold-related upgrades.