Timelapses are an item that can be purchased in the Ruby Shop. They progress through zones, refresh skill cooldowns, award Gold and Hero Souls and fast-forward mercenary quests. You are considered to be idle during a timelapse. There are 4 options:
|Duration||Cost||Maximum number of zones|
|8-Hour Timelapse||10 Rubies||36k|
|24-Hour Timelapse||20 Rubies||108k|
|48-Hour Timelapse||30 Rubies||216k|
|168-Hour Timelapse||50 Rubies||756k|
- Timelapses should not be used until you reached zone 50k. Once you do, follow the timelapse calculator.
Why do 8-hour timelapses only give 36k zones?
In normal game, if you are at 2 monsters per zone and instakilling with Progression Mode on, then the last frame of every zone is skipped. However, during a Timelapse, the last death animation of every zone is not skipped.
- In patch 0.17c, Timelapses were introduced, but there was only an 8-hour option, costing 20 Rubies.
- In patch 1.0e2, Timelapses were reworked to progress through zones.
- In patch 1.0e10, 8-hour Timelapses were reduced in cost to 10 Rubies, and options for 24-hour and 48-hour timelapses were introduced.
- The 168-hour Timelapse was added in patch 1.0e11.