|Endless Appetite||Lvl 111000||Increases The Maw's DPS by 1e2000%.||You search your bags for something to feed it but all you find is a strange assortment of currencies. Thankfully, it only seems interested in consuming gold.||8.000e45502|
|Metabolic Juice||Lvl 227500||Increases The Maw's DPS by 1e2100%.||As it eats more and more of your gold, The Maw begins mutate, leaking fluid everywhere. Don't breathe that!||8.000e45502|
|Chitinous Spines||Lvl 350000||Increases The Maw's DPS by 1e2200%.||It appears to be evolving. Gross! Yay!||8.000e45502|
|Apomorphic Wings||Lvl 478000||Increases The Maw's DPS by 1e2300%.||Pretty doubtful that The Maw can actually fly.||8.000e45502|
|Vestigial Legs||Lvl 612500||Increases The Maw's DPS by 1e2400%.||You have no idea if these count towards increasing the average limbs per hero.||8.000e45502|
|Progeny||Lvl 752500||Increases The Maw's DPS by 1e2500%.||As it ingests a large pile of gold, the sacks on The Maw's back pop to reveal that it's now The Ma.||8.000e45502|
- Heroes tend to have a lower DPS/ Gold ratio at base (a.k.a. "efficiency") the stronger they get. However, The Maw has a higher efficiency than any other hero before it, making it incredibly useful. This hero is a break compared to the Tomb Guardians as you get your upgrades extremely quickly due to the damage The Maw does.
- The Maw may be a reference to a video game of the same name.
- The Maw, Ivan and King Midas are the only heroes in the game to have 6 upgrades rather than the standard 4 or 5.
- The Maw is the only non-humanoid hero.
- The Maw's Vestigial Legs ability description referrence's Chiron's bio, specifically the average limbs per hero.