- "Forged from a million lucky coins, this monument is the strongest lucky charm in existence. Place your bets, go toe to toe with death, fight with your mother-in-law and live to tell the tale! Nothing can possibly go wrong when you're in the vicinity of Revolc. Your heroes recommend you haul it with you for when you find clickables."
Revolc increases the chance of getting double Rubies from (this depends on which site you are playing). Revolc's effect goes toward a +96% chance (since there is a base chance of 4% to gain double rubies), giving the player 100% chance to get double rubies when having rubies in a clickable. Its effect follows a logarithmic formula.
Revolc's summon cost is the player's current summon cost.
Revolc's cost per level is 2n, with n being equal to the next level.
All costs except the summon cost can be reduced by Chor'gorloth.
The chance to get 2 Rubies follows the equation:
+% chance to get 2 rubies = 96×(1-e^(-0.01n))
- Revolc was introduced in patch 0.18, and it was the only Ancient introduced in that patch.
- Revolc effectively maxes out at level 3743, as does Dogcog.
- Revolc is "clover" spelled backward. This references four-leaf clovers, which are symbols of luck.
- Revolc resembles an icosahedral-shaped die, a die mainly used in Dungeons & Dragons, although the placement of the numbers does not match that of a standard icosahedral die.