Cid, the Helpful Adventurer is the first hero in Clicker Heroes. She upgrades your click damage.
|Big Clicks||Lvl 10||Increases Cid, the Helpful Adventurer's Click Damage by 100%.||Cid has the unique ability to strengthen your clicks. Upgrade her to make your clicks more powerful.||100|
|Clickstorm||Lvl 25||Unlocks the Clickstorm skill.||"I was surprised too, but it turns out we can upgrade these even further," Cid says. "I suspect you've gotten tired of clicks, though. Maybe you don't need this one?"||250|
|Huge Clicks||Lvl 50||Increases Cid, the Helpful Adventurer's Click Damage by 100%.||Cid's unique ability can grow in power, allowing you to click harder.||1000|
|Massive Clicks||Lvl 75||Increases Cid, the Helpful Adventurer's Click Damage by 100%.||"We make a great team," Cid says. "Let's get this upgrade and we'll be an even better team."||8000|
|Titanic Clicks||Lvl 100||Increases Cid, the Helpful Adventurer's Click Damage by 150%.||Cid looks off into the distance and wonders, "What could be bigger than Titanic?"||80000|
|Colossal Clicks||Lvl 125||Increases Cid, the Helpful Adventurer's Click Damage by 200%.||"Colossal clicks are bigger than Titanic clicks. We should get this one. I don't think there could be anything bigger," Cid says.||4.000e5|
|Monumental Clicks||Lvl 150||Increases Cid, the Helpful Adventurer's Click Damage by 250%.||"The final upgrade. These clicks are so big that every time you click, they build a monument to commemorate it."||4.000e6|
|Skill Name||Icon||Description||Hotkey||Base Cooldown|
|Clickstorm||Activates a temporary Auto Clicker which automatically performs 10 clicks per second for 30 seconds.||1||10 mins.|
- Cid is the only hero who doesn't get 4× damage upgrade. Therefore, unlike other heroes, leveling her up past level 25 (at which point the Clickstorm skill is unlocked) will only grant a very small bonus.
- Cid doesn't benefit from Fragsworth, despite the fact that this Ancient increases Click Damage.
- In all mobile ports of the game, any instance of "click" is replaced with "tap", including the name of the "Clickstorm" skill.
- From patch 0.14 on, Cid's damage was affected by Hero Souls and Cid's cost was affected by Dogcog.
- All of her click damage upgrades only upgrade her click damage, rather than the entire click damage.
- This makes these upgrades negligible after a short period of time.
- Cid is a possible reference to the recurring character Cid from the Final Fantasy game series, who appears in almost every game and assists the team in their quest.
- There was originally a bug with Cid gilds. She was gilded with every new gild instead of a random DPS hero, and was annoying in early game (Bug save related, and representative with Steam/browser versions).
- Cid can no longer be gilded.
- During the Steam release of the game, Cid was depicted wielding a crowbar. This was a reference to the character Gordon Freeman from the game series Half-Life, which is produced by Valve, the owners of Steam.
- Even though Cid cannot be gilded by conventional methods, there is still a gilded sprite of her. Perhaps she was, at one time, also meant to boost overall DPS, and not just Click Damage.
- Cid is called Cindy in the French version of the game, Ekkja in German, Cira in Spanish, Alice in Portuguese. All these names are exclusively female names in their respective languages, unlike the androgynous english Cid.
- Cid is the first hero to have a skill upgrade.
- Fortuna's description mentions Cid: Cid walks with you to visit the monument. "Check this out," she says, and flips a coin. Heads. She flips it a few more times. Heads. Heads. Heads. "Every time," she says. A game of cards sounds incredibly tempting at the moment.
- Prior to patch 0.10, her first upgrade's text read: Cid has the unique ability to strengthen your clicks. Upgrade him to make your clicks more powerful.
- Cid and Yachiyl both have 7 upgrades each, the most a hero can have.
- It is highly probable that Cid is the protagonist of Clicker Heroes 2. Evidence of this can be seen in the protagonist's skill tree (which includes many click-based abilities), as well as her long teal hair which is worn in a ponytail rather than braids.
- It is highly probable that Yachiyl is the reincarnation of Cid.